"Bleeding Love"

Been wondering lately if his heart's still open ...
If everything could ever feel this real forever / If anything could ever be this good again
... it dissipates / Like snowflakes in an ocean
... the only sound left ... the over flow

What I've felt, ... , never shined through in what I've shown
I can't quite get there 'cause my heart's forsaken me
There’s a crosshair locked on my heart
This love has taken its toll on me

He made me forget myself
And I tried to be someone else / But nothing seemed to change
Doesn't he know I’m not his ghost anymore?
Should have know ... that he'd do me wrong

Everything that I’ve tried to forget / Everything that I live to regret
Never mind, ... / I truly wish nothing but the best for him ...

But How I wish, ... you were here / We're ... two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl
I might have to wait, but I'll never give up / ... / Wherever you are, whenever it's right / You'll come out of nowhere ... into my life /////// I just haven’t met you yet


Thanks to the following artists for their lyrics;
Leona Lewis (title)

Arctic Monkeys
Foo Fighters
Muse
Florence + the Machine

Metallica
KT Tunstall
Maroon 5

Lou Reed
30 Seconds To Mars
Christina Perri
The Last Shadow Puppets

Adele

Pink Floyd
Michael Bublé